Discussions

History Of TempleUVUP:

We are a United Temple in Ohio Since Dec 18, 2003 with members everywhere for freedom of beliefs and spirituality. Our main belief is that all religions have their basis in truth, and by trying to understand each other we may come closer to the real truth. Our name Temple United Vampyrian Unitarian Pagan is the basis for what we believe as our spirituality. We want the community to be united in its knowledge of what Vampyrism is and what we are capable of as Vampyr and Human. We also believe Vampyres are spiritual beings and are very Eclectic (or Unitarian) in our belief.

We believe in Vampyrism as a part of our lives as well as our spirituality and what makes Vampyrism (Vampyrian) a Spiritual condition is that though we are humans OUR SPIRIT OR SOUL is a Vampyr soul. I believe Layla is our dark mother; my personal belief is that Vampyrism is a product of her as well as the Fallen Angels, Demons, or Gods who decided to come to this realm mated with human females who bore Vampyr children or Dhampir Born, not turned, and we possess a Vampyr soul.

I know a lot of Vampyres like vampire church, and they get a lot of respect. They have been around for a long while, and I like what I have heard (http://www.vampire-church.com). The only thing I do not get about them is why they call themselves vampire church, if they are not even a church and want to deny the connection between Vampyrism and Spirituality. That is partially why I started Temple United Vampyrian Unitarian Pagan. It is unfortunate that too many people see do not want to associate with religions and Spirituality because of certain churches and cults giving Religions and Spiritualities a bad name.

As long as we can learn to disagree with out pushing beliefs on others and fighting about them we should be able to openly include or Spirituality into our Vampyrism as we are very Spiritual creatures. At first it was just a group to talk about Vampyrism, Spirituality, and how they can be connected. Some months later, I was focused on becoming a House, seeing as the Temple was growing pretty well at the time.

A year and a day passed: we had several of the same members we had from the beginning, and according to Michelle Belanger and the Sanguinarium at the time, we were a House. The Temple or Coven really did not come too much into play until a year or so later. We then where focused on becoming an official church and would like to see Vampyrianism (Vampyrism) recognized as an official religion; that is my primary goal. TempleUVUP is my whole life and my baby. I look forward to the future of TempleUVUP, our growth, and what all we are able to do.

doaccomplish. I have met too many people (or Covens) who want to say, if you do not follow their beliefs, then you either are not a Vampyr (T.O.V.), or you are. But I am far from being that stuck up. As I am a Unitarian Vampyrian Pagan, I believe that most religions have truth to them as well, as misunderstandings.

I have been finding the Vampyrian faith for last several years; though a very old faith in reality. I keep my mind open, as I am continually finding new things to be true. If I was like those Covens, I might as well still be Christian. This is what too many religions seem to be anymore, except for most Pagan and Universal Unitarianism.

Eclectic Spirituality seems to be the most popular belief anymore as most people cannot just embrace one well known faith so they find there own which is exactly what we support.

With us Vampyres being half human, as well as Vampyr or (Demon/Fallen Angel) it reminds me of the Dhampir or the Nephilim. Born human and Vampyr as we are. There is NO absolute evil and NO absolute good. NOTHING is perfect, and NO male Deity can create everything, or be perfect. No one is without fault. Creation is a Female attribute, NOT Male. It is sad to see even the Egyptians and Romans thought that to be true. I therefore cannot believe such faiths or keep 100% to one religion alone. We all must find our own faith and beliefs.

What is Vampyrian Spirituality?

I consider myself as Vampyrian and this has been the focus of TempleUVUP for a few years now. I believe in a constant Spiritual awakening as a Vampyr which has lead to my Vampyrian Awakening. I want the community to be united in its knowledge of what Vampyrism is and what we are capable of as Vampyr and Human; I also believe Vampyres are spiritual beings and this is my spirituality as well as what I am. I believe in many deities as well as Satanism, Luciferianism, Paganism, Christian, Eastern Spirituality, Judaism, Egyptian Spirituality, and Spiritual Humanism BUT most importantly I am my own God as we all are as Vampyres.

I believe in Vampyrism as a part of my life as well as my spirituality and what makes Vampyrism a Spiritual condition is that though we are humans we have a Vampyr Spirit or Soul so we are both Human as well as Demi-God. I believe Layla is our dark mother; my personal belief is that Vampyrism is a product of her as well as the Fallen Angels, Demons, or Gods who decided to come to this realm mated with human females who bore Vampyr children or Dhampir.

Vampyrism comes from Vampyr Gods and can also come from an evolution of the Soul so some Humans can evolve into Vampyre God hood while some can just practice Vampyrism by learning it.

Many of the religions of the world although not completely false are Actually created by human kind and blind them from the Vampyric Gods/Goddesses that have been around well before them and survive on there energies. Many of them, though modern religions are actually an off set of the Vampyric Spirituality. A few of these religions are Satanism, Luciferianism, and other Vampire religions that have truth but many false ideas.

I believe Anton Levay was a Vampyr though he did not know the truth about what a vampire really was. Satanism and Luciferianism actually has many similar beliefs though they are technically a newer faith and Vampyrianism is actually older than Christianity. The Pentagram is a nature symbol in the Pagan Spirituality; it represents mankind as well in other faiths (as shown below) and the inverted Pentagram most likely represents Otherkin (Vampyres) such as us; this is my (Founding Father J P Vanir ChrstVampyr) personal belief…

As Vampyres we are very powerful energy magnets as well as very powerful sources of a different type of energy or life force. Though we are enclosed in our Human shells we something other than human; our Souls or life force are what certain religions would like to call demons but I wish to call demi-gods. There are several types of Vampyres and you have either been born from a long line of different Vampyr Gods/Goddesses as well as human or have evolved past a normal human into a god-like state of being. This is the Basic Vampyrian belief and as Vampyres we are Gods in our own rite. We should never forget this but must also respect everyone unless they give us a reason not to because everything and everyone has a purpose and there are still things above us all…

The Vampyrian Creed:

~ As Vampyres we should know the difference between our Donors or other human friends and our other Vampyr companions. Being as we are half human half demigod, Angel, or Demon (not as beings of evil but Beings of Darkness). We must respect them for they give us what we need…

~ We should never be ashamed of what we are but embrace our Darkness or deny what we are...

~ As Vampyres we should know that we each have the same abilities, needs and hunger though some are stronger than others…

~ As Vampyres we all have a Vampyr soul, live each life as a Vampyr, and our soul will never eternally rest...

~ As Vampyres we all should not try to make ourselves sick by starving ourselves because we think it is bad to borrow energy or life force as they all will get it back and will not suffer as much as we do for the lack of it...

~ As Vampyres we must never kill/harm our own kind or the innocent…

Founding Father J P Vanir ChrstVampyr's Rules of Vampyrian Ethics:

1. You should not WASTE or disregard (food - resources): A Vampyr should not waste what he is given or treat what he is given in a disrespectful manner. He or she should honor what he is given and give appreciation for it…

2. You should not murder with out a legitimate reason (like food): Killing is waste and a crime if not for food or punishment of murder…

3. You should not STEAL from KIN or family (stealing from others should be for necessities): Again stealing is against the law and is a violation of the place in which we reside…

4. You should not HARM KIN, Life Force Givers, or the innocent with out a legitimate reason: We must be respectful of those around us unless they first harm us…

5. You should not PUSH you beliefs or anything on others: We are all free to believe as we wish…

6. You should not HARM or Destroy nature with out a legitimate reason or the natural balance of life: We must respect the World we live in and keep the natural resources we are given…

***I am not recommending that we break the human laws as that would bring our community down and that is for the area in which you live legal system to do. We must respect this world in which we reside…

Vampirism or Vampyrism?

Vampires are reanimated, blood-sucking human corpses whose origins are grounded in myth and the misunderstanding of death. The public knows them by their appearance in novels, horror films, comic books, TV programs, etc. Fortunately, they are rare to come across if they exist at all but there is no certain proof.

Vampyres are real individuals who have a condition requiring them to obtain additional supplies of energy in order to maintain their health. Some need to extract this energy from the blood of humans, from taking there Life force psychically, from nature itself or other energy sources though Human energy is the source we primarily need.

The words "vampire" and "Vampyr" have multiple meanings which refer to very different phenomena. The main ones are:

Vampire: A supernatural being. These are found in ancient religious myths and in such creative fiction as horror novels, films, TV programs, comic books, and such. A common meaning is a "reanimated corpse that rises from the grave to suck the blood of living people and thus retain a semblance of life." They often are described as dying if exposed to sunlight, being repelled by garlic, sleeping in coffins and being very difficult to destroy. They can only be killed by driving a wooden stake through their heart but there are other, similar, definitions.

Human Living Vampyre: A Living individual who needs to feed on either the blood or the Vital Life force - energy of other people, animals, and/or things, in order to maintain optimum spiritual and/or physical health.

They often form groups, called Temples, Houses, or Covens, which are composed of Vampyres, Donors – Life Force Givers who supply blood, and individuals who are donors as well as consumers of blood and also those who are interested too. Vampyr is the older term not adopted by Hollywood to represent fiction and is more true to reality than Vampire.

Many Vampyres do not engage in the dress, music or traditions commonly associated with vampyrism; those are mostly Vampire Lifestyle’s who just look the part but some incorporate both. We know our condition is part of our inner nature; spiritually and physically.

Vampyres may experience heightened sensitivities, light sensitivity, and/or a largely nocturnal sleep cycle. The heightened sensitivities are believed by many to include a number of psychic abilities, such as empathy, astral projection, clairvoyance, and energy manipulation. The sensitivity to light and the nocturnal body cycle are not so limiting that a real vampire cannot be up and out during the day, it is simply an effort for them to do so. This is because we are not of this Human Realm but our Vampyr nature is of the Dark Shadow Realms.

We as Vampyres are born with a latent Vampyr condition which normally becomes active only after puberty or when the Awakening happens to occur but that usually happens after puberty. We must reject the imaginative accounts in novels, films, etc, because nobody can become a Vampyr unless they are born with the condition but you may awaken after being feed off of.

Some misunderstandings about what vampyres do:

Many misunderstandings by the public are based on confusion between vampires and vampyres. Some of the attributes of vampires are assumed to be also true of vampyres. In reality we:

1. Do not sustain solely on human blood; they also eat regular food and consume ordinary food and drink.

2. Do not physically shape shift into werewolves, bats or other animals.

3. Are not undead and our body is not immortal and can be destroyed by normal means. Our Soul However is but will move on to a new body in the next life.

4. Can experience sunlight without death or any drastic side effects.

5. Most of us don't usually sleep in coffins.

6. Are not frightened by Christian Imagery

1. Garlic does not bother us.

8. We do show up in mirrors and have shadows.

9. We can travel across running water.

10. We can not turn other people in to Vampyres.

Misconceptions of Vampyrism:

Vampyres need to ingest blood and Life force - Energy in order to maintain their strength but most are not driven by sexual gratification. There is no real connection between vampyrism and hematolagnia or Blood fetishism; though some may be blood fetishist but not most. Unfortunately most of our Kind thinks of our need as a curse? I certainly do not follow this. Individuals with Renfield's Syndrome are usually not Vampyres and vice versa. Most Lifestyle Vampires are not real Vampyres but just people who play the part for fun or role playing games but some Vampyres are both.

© Founding Father J P Vanir 

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz