Discussions

1. Spiritual Father: Tonight is the closest that the Moon will be to the Earth. There is much more to it than that however as it is also a healing moon reflecting healing energies back to us that we may freely partake in. If you can tonight after the Ritual, step outside and bask in it a moment. If you are house bound, stand in a window and let that energy work its way to you.

1. Spiritual Mother: Take a moment to ground out all the anxiety and stress that has been with you today, send it from you, and draw into yourself the ambient energies about you. Continue this a moment until you feel as though you have centered a bit. Don’t rush yourself; we shall wait three minutes to give everyone some time for this.

2. Spiritual Father and Mother: We shall begin.

3. Spiritual Father: Hail all that which is Divine! I ask that you be here with us tonight as we partake of the healing energies of the Moon; as we seek to heal from injuries both current, past, physical and spiritual may your blessings be upon this Ritual and our participants. Hail!

3. Spiritual Mother: Hail!

3. (All Members participating respond with Hail.)

4. Spiritual Father: I draw this blade heating it with the fires that burn in my heart and with it I cauterize the wounds of the past. I seek to be free of those wounds and as dearly as I hold the lessons learned from receiving them I shall feel their pain no longer! I pass this blade to my fellow Spiritual Mother.

4. Spiritual Mother: I draw this blade, and I heat it with the fires that burn in my heart and with it, I cauterize the wounds of the past. I seek to be free of those wounds, and as dearly as I hold the lessons learned from receiving them, I shall feel their pain no longer! I pass this blade to ______ (Next Member)

4. (The blade is passed to each Member, who speaks the same words as did the Father/Mother until it is returned to the Spiritual Father.)

5. Spiritual Father: I hold this chalice to the sky and as it fills with the healing energies of the Moon I take a moment to be thankful for that which sustains me. I drink of this chalice and take within myself the power to heal from injuries both physical and spiritual (Drinks of chalice). I pass this chalice to Our Spiritual Mother.

5. Spiritual Mother: I drink of this chalice and take within myself the power to heal from injuries both physical and spiritual (Drinks of the chalice). I pass this chalice to ______ (Next Member)…

5. (The chalice is passed to All Members participating, each speaking the same words as Potential, until it is “empty” and returned to our Spiritual Father)…

6. Spiritual Father: Now we may make our appeals to the Divine about that which we would have healed within ourselves. I shall begin…

6. (Ask for Healing)

6. Spiritual Mother: Hail!

6. (All participating Members follow with Hail!)

7. Spiritual Mother: I would have healing for (that which you would have healing for) Hail!

7. Spiritual Father: Hail!

7. (All Members follow with Hail!)

7. Next Member continues with appeals for healing until all Members have had a turn.

8. Spiritual Father: Our thanks to the Divine for being with us through this Rite. Blessings be upon you! Hail!

8. Spiritual Mother: Hail!

8. (All Members follow with Hail.)

9. Spiritual Father: The Ritual is ended. Dark Blessings and Thank you for coming!

9. Spiritual Mother: Yes, thank you for coming.

© Rev. Samilyn and Founding Father J P Vanir 

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz