Discussions

What’s an Elder?

Personally I (Rev. JP Vanir) considers anyone older than myself as my elder out of personal respect to those who have been here longer than I have and have experienced more than me during there time on earth as well as the respect they deserve for being older as well as wiser than myself. But in too many cases lately people are just plain lazy and ignorant anymore so that respect should be earned though I try to give my elders the benefit of the doubt if I am able to. However in regards to certain communities such as (mainly) The Vampyre community in my personal opinion as well as the Vampyrian definition being an Elder is much more detailed task such as being in the Vampyre community a really long time (such as longer than seven to ten years), being a person who aids the community as well as their fellow Vampyres (especially the new and curious so they are not mistaken), and having a lot of experience and knowledge of Vampyrism etcetera. Such as: 1. a longer time in the community for at least or close to a decade (ten years or maybe just seven) but preferably a decade at least, 2. (more importantly) Being one who helps fellow there Vampyres with in the community or even those not known of in the VC especially the newly awakened or those new to the community or curious about Vampyrism and the community as well as the community as a whole, 3. There knowledge of the community and Vampyrism in general as well as being researched in real vampirology and the origins of Vampyres and such.

How Eldership is recognized within the

TempleUVUP?

Basically the same way but in more detail: 1. Having been in the community a longer time for at least or close to a decade (10 years or maybe just 7) but preferably a decade at least, 2. (more importantly) Being one who helps fellow there Vampyres with in the community or even those not known of in the VC especially the newly awakened or those new to the community or curious about Vampyrism and the community as well as the community as a whole, 3. There knowledge of the community and Vampyrism in general as well as being researched in real vampirology and the origins of Vampyres and such.

What is the difference between a House

Elder and a Community Elder and what I as

well as the TempleUVUP feels is important

about being an Elder?

A community Elder should be very experienced in the way the community works as well as the rules of the VC and help others Vampyres during their awaking and help them to learn about the VC. A community Elder should be a teacher as well as a leader either for the general community or just for those in their local community and/or house. A house, coven, or group Elder should be a leader and/or in a leadership position in house, coven, or group depending on their time in the house, coven, or group. They should help shape the rules of the house, coven, or group and help it grow. An Elder should be very knowledgable about Vampyrism and the community so they should also be a teacher to those in the house, coven, or group as well as one who helps plan and have house, coven, or group events or gatherings.   

© Vampyrian Rev. J P Vanir Founder of TempleUVUP  

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz