Discussions

My name is Azrael Von Hazen. A sobriquet which I myself created from rearranging letters from my full birth name. I'm a Vampyre from Puerto Rico. I'm 21 years of age and I've been in the Vampyre community for almost three years, using the Vampire archetype as an eclectic spiritual philosophy. As a child, the concept of vampires from a fictional and mythological standpoint always fascinated me and spoke to me on a profound level. To me, the Vampire as a whole is a mystical, magical and transcendental being that is fully capable of reaching spiritual immortality, bend reality to his/her will, blend in well within the jungle that is society and evolve beyond man's carnality. Later on, I decided to search for communities with congruent views as mine and that's when I stumbled upon the Vampyre subculture and made a few friends who share similar views with me. Upon adapting to the community, reflecting back and examining myself, I realized that I am Vampyre. My eyes began to shatter the veils of illusion that surrounded me and my state of consciousness rose to a higher one. In Puerto Rico, unfortunately the community is very small and a stagnated swamp filled with immature individuals and power abusers. Only my best friend and I remained genuine. Still, it doesn't stop me from keep going and reaching my goals. Recently, I stumbled upon this forum and I was interested in interacting with others. Hoping to keep expanding my horizons and share insights. To share a bit of myself: I write: romantic poetry, self-motivation discourses and social criticism My reading interests are: Philosophy, Occult, Horror and Mythology. I practice: Kendo, Asana Yoga, Chaos Magick and Energy manipulation. I listen to: Metal (Goth, Black, Doom, Power), Classical and Neoclassical Darkwave (ex. Nox Arcana, Midnight Syndicate) Thank you for accepting and I look forward to interact with others. Ave! ImI

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz