Discussions

http://www.theshadowsage.com/?p=2688

Here is a simple guide to help all those who don’t know how to shield or want to know what sort of method I use to develop sturdy shields fairly quickly.

My technique is based on visualization which is fairly easy to do. However, I highly suggest that you are familiar with meditation and are at a point in your practice where it is fairly easy to get into a meditative state. This is important because meditation is a huge aspect in any sort of technique that requires visualization. It not only makes it easier for you to visualize, but it also helps you in honing your energy and makes it easier to manipulate.

Since this guide is fairly simple, meditation and a basic understanding of energy manipulation will be all you need for success. All you need to do is follow the steps below:

Step 1: Get familiar with your surroundings or the surroundings where you would like to place your shield (this step is mainly only needed to get a good vantage point of how big you want the shield to be and where you would want the shield to be placed).

Step 2: Close your eyes.

Step 3: Visualize the area where you want to place your shield (whether it is around you or a particular area). 

Step 4: See yourself actively building a wall around you or the area you want to place your shield. Always build your shield inwards out and be sure to go “brick by brick” when creating your shield (this allows you to better strengthen and reinforce it). Building your shield from the ground up ensures that you do not have any unintentional holes or gaps. I find that this is the best way to ensure stability and durability.

Step 5: Add any additional layers or constructs if you feel comfortable with this method. If you decide to create additional constructs (offensive or otherwise) make sure that they are compacted tight or integrated within the layers to prevent outside sources to weave through.

Step 6: Once you feel satisfied with the shield that you have created, I suggest having people test it out to make sure that it is durable while also getting pointers as to how to improve your shield.

Here are all the steps you need to create a successful shield. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask questions. Thanks for reading!

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz