Discussions

Why? Because if I'm burning incence for a ritual that I would not burn for enjoyment, I feel like I did it wrong.

Also, I really like to burn things.

Recipe:

1 tablespoon sassafras, finely powdered 

1/4 teaspoon ginger root, finely powdered

2 drops almond oil

2 drops cherry oil

4 drops spearmint oil

Enough water to shape.

Mix everything but the water in a smal container. Slowly add water a little at a time and mash with fingertips till it the texture resembles playdough or modeling clay. Hand roll into sticks about the size of comertial incense sticks. Sassafras drys very fast, so continue adding water when ever the dough becomes too stiff.

Or use the type of syringe for getting cough syrup down the throats of small children to extrude.

Or look up making mehndi cones for applying henna paste, and use one like a pastry bag to extrude.

Dry for about 5-6 hours on wood cutting board or mesh screan, then light and enjoy. Leave overnight before storing to ensure sticks are fully dry.

As with all incense, keep unused sticks in a cool, dry place away from direct light.

All the oils used in this mix are Lorann Candy Flavoring oils. they can be found at Walmart. If useing difrent oils there may be potency variations. Not all essential oils are food grade, so mind exposure to children if difrent oils are used. The dry sticks do smell like candy even before they're lit.

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz