Discussions

Each time I donate the experience gets more unique to me. I guess part of the satisfaction comes from seeing the outward changes I see in the vampire I donate to. Like today for an example: the vampire I donated to was very pale and tired.  After a 60 cc donation her color was back in her face and a small pep in her step. I feel as if I did something good and useful. It takes the "excess" of what ever I have out. It calms me. The connection can be very beautiful and spiritual or intense and edgy. At the beginning, I was accused and also felt I was seeking attention. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what I was. Not anymore. In the stressfulness that is a part of my life, this is one of things I do for me that makes me feel good. Notice I said I "do for me". It took me awhile to realize I got just as much or maybe more sometimes out of the donation.  I wish that every vampire who needs a donor, good luck in their search. If I could take care of everyone who wished and honestly needed a donor, I would.

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

Moon Phase Today

V-TempleUVUP
***Discord Chat***

Now First Wednesday of the month from

7:30 PM EST till 9PM EST.

UNLESS it is on the 3rd it will then be on Wednesday

JOIN US HERE

This website is powered by Spruz